Monday, May 16, 2016

Short Post - Baseball

Why only a short post on baseball?  Mostly because I think it is one of the more boring sports.  You can go 9 innings (or more) without anything happening at all besides a pitcher throwing a ball past batter after batter.  Sure, I'll go to a game once every few (10) years if I've had a few, and have a few more while I'm there, but that is about it.  It is NOT America's sport.

But yesterday during the last game of the season between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Texas Rangers something happened that not only made me wish I had seen it on TV but really made me wish I had been there live.  A good old-fashioned brawl!  I won't go into the details, you can read and watch them in the link at the bottom, but it seems to have stemmed from another event last year.  This brawl literally cleared the benches, 8 people were ejected from the game!  I've always said if there was more stuff like this in baseball I'd watch more.  I also think they need to have randomly placed, hidden, spring-loaded jumping boards and smoke bombs.  It would definitely take away from the pure boredom of the sport.

Love to hear what you think about the brawl or baseball in general in the comments.

Blue Jays and Rangers Brawl

4 comments:

  1. I can only watch games in person...and only then because I forget I'm at a game (as I'm distracted by beer and sausage and peppers).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly ! If you don't have a distraction from the boredom that is baseball then the game just makes you want to grab a bat and start swinging at people who are in your vicinity. I think those who enjoy baseball on a regular basis need to be sent for psych evals.

      Delete
  2. สารที่ฉีดลดหน้าเรียว
    ยังเป็นสารจากธรรมชาติที่เป็นโปรตีนบริสุทธิ์สกัดจากแบคทีเรียที่มีประโยชน์ชนิดหนึ่งซึ่งจะช่วยคล้ายกล้ามเนื้อบริเวณที่หด
    ตัว หลังจากการฉีดแล้วตัวยาจะจับตัวกับเส้นประสาทที่เชื่อมต่อกับกล้ามเนื้อ ทำให้กล้ามเนื้อส่วนนั้นคลายตัว
    ส่งผลให้ริ้วรอยลดเลือน เมื่อกล้ามเนื้อไม่เกรงตัวแล้ว และยังช่วยส่งผลปรับลดขนาดกล้ามเนื้อช่วยให้ดูอ่อนเยาว์มากยิ่งขึ้น
    หลังจากทำการรักษา 10 นาที
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว ปรับรูปหน้า
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว ที่ไหนดี
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว pantip

    ReplyDelete
  3. ศัลยกรรมตาสองชั้น
    • 1.กรีดหนังตา เป็นแนวทางที่เคยชินกันดีกับกระบวนการทำตาสองชั้น หรือจะเรียกว่าวิธีมาตาฐานก็ว่าได้ เพราะว่ามีผู้ที่ทำตาสองชั้นด้วยแนวทางแบบนี้มีมากที่สุดเป็นอันดับแรกเลยเดียว
    • 2.การเจาะรูหรือบางที่เรียกกรรมวิธีการเย็บจุด เป็นการไม่ต้องกรีดหนังตาแต่ว่ากลายเป็นการเจาะรูเล็กๆที่กลีบตาห่างกัน 3-4 จุด สามารถเอานำไขมันส่วนเกินออกได้ แล้วทำเย็บเงื่อนไหมไปตามแนวเส้นที่ได้กำหนดไว้กับกล้ามเนื้อตา จะมีผลให้กำเนิดเป็นตาสองชั้นขึ้น ลักษณะเด่นคือไม่ส่งผลให้เกิดรอยแผลเป็น แล้วก็มีการบวมช้ำเพียงแค่เล็กๆน้อยๆ
    • 3.การเลเซอร์ ได้แก่การใช้เลเซอร์คลื่น plasma ยิงไปที่หนังตาทำให้มีหนังตา 2 ชั้นขึ้นมาอย่างราบรื่น ถึงจะเจ็บจี๊ดแทบจะร้องไห้ แต่ว่าลักษณะเด่นคือทิ้งแผลเอาไว้น้อยมาก ใช้เวลาพักฟื้นน้อยมาก ดำรงชีวิตธรรมดาได้เกือบจะในทันที


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete