Friday, February 11, 2011

Well...

As my best friend so eloquently pointed out, I've been a slacker on my posting lately.  Forgive me?  Oh I know you do.  I can see it in your eyes.  And yes, I have cameras in all of your homes so I know that you do in fact forgive me...I also know all the "naughty" websites you visit when you think your significant other is asleep.  I swear that most of that stuff is illegal in many states.

That all being said, yes I've been a slacker.  I've been working way to much lately, and actually trying to have some semblance of a life.  I'll work on not having so much of a life in the near future, but I make no promises.  But, since football season here in the good ol' U.S. of A. is finished I should be more bored on the weekends...thought "football" is still going strong over across the pond so...Go Gunners!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and when your best friend is a 6'9 behemoth of a man, who happens to be the father of your godson, you tend to at least acknowledge that he said something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wonder, what naughty sites is your best friend looking at, as I am his significant other!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plead the 5th as I know that both of you have information on me that could make my eventual run for the presidency shall we say...tricky :)

    ReplyDelete